- 2 pounds Fleming Family Ground Beef (85% lean or leaner)
- 1 jar (24 ounces) pasta sauce
- 4 cups shredded Italian blend cheese
- 3 cups reduced-fat dairy cottage cheese, divided
- 12 cooked lasagna noodles
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add Ground Beef; cook 12 to 15 minutes, breaking into 1/2-inch crumbles. Add pasta sauce; stir until combined. Set aside.
- Cook's Tip: Cooking times are for fresh or thoroughly thawed ground beef. Ground beef should be cooked to an internal temperature of 160°F. Color is not a reliable indicator of ground beef doneness.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spread 1 cup beef mixture over bottom of 13 x 9 x 2-inch glass baking dish. Top with 3 lasagna noodles, 1-1/2 cups beef mixture, 1 cup cottage cheese and 1 cup shredded cheese. Repeat layers of noodles, beef mixture, cottage cheese and shredded cheese. Top with remaining 3 noodles, remaining beef mixture and remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake uncovered in 350°F oven 45 minutes or until sauce is bubbly and cheese is golden brown. Top with basil, as desired. Rest for 10 minutes before serving.