Make dinnertime less hectic with this easy sheet pan meatloaf and vegetable dish. A satisfying dinner on the table and clean up is a snap!
- 1-1/2 pounds Fleming Family Beef 85% lean Ground Beef
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce, divided
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds red potatoes, cut into 3/4 inch cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- Heat oven to 400°F. Reserve 1/4 cup of tomato sauce; set aside.
- Combine Ground Beef, remaining tomato sauce, bread crumbs, onion, egg, Worcestershire sauce, thyme, salt and pepper in large bowl; mixing lightly but thoroughly.
- Shape beef mixture into 8 x 4 x 2-inch loaf on parchment-lined sheet pan.
- Toss potatoes with nonstick cooking spray, garlic salt and pepper. Spread potatoes evenly around the meatloaf on the sheet pan.
- Place sheet pan on the center rack of oven, bake in preheated 400°F oven for 40 minutes. Meanwhile, combine reserved tomato sauce with brown sugar and dry mustard. Spread sauce evenly over top of the meatloaf, stir potatoes, and continue cooking another 20 minutes or until instant-read thermometer inserted into center of meatloaf registers 160°F.
Leave a comment